Monday, September 9, 2013

NOTD: Essie Vested Interest


Today's nail of the day comes from Essie's Fall 2013 collection.  In the middle of my Chanels and Diors, I bring you Essie Vested Interest.



Vested Interest is a complex muted greyish teal that's perfect for fall, and even office-approved in my conservative workplace.  It's a perfect moody blue for fall-winter- and I can see it being one of a few I reach for in heavy rotation.



Even with my huge nail polish stash, I can't quite find a dupe for Vested Interest.



L-R: Zoya Wednesday (lighter, greener)
Julep Daphne (lighter, right muted undertones, but not close)
Zoya Skylar (too blue)
Essie Vested Interest
Dior Nirvana (light level of saturation, but green undertones)

When I bought Vested Interest, I did something rare: I immediately went home and put it on my nails.  With a nail polish stash as large as mine, it takes something special to pull my attention.

Bottom Line: Must have

Cost: $8

Availability: Essie retailers, including Ulta


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.