Friday, September 27, 2013

Chanel Holiday 2013 Collection: Nuit Infinite

That magical day that every beauty junkie awaits has finally arrived- Chanel Holiday 2013 has started to trickle into local counters! I had a mini swatch-fest at my local Nordstrom with nearly all of the items.  Here are my first impressions of the collection; real reviews will be coming for my selections.

The eyeshadow palette on display wasn't  real, and I ignored both powders. Of note, they're prompting Les Beiges No. 40 with this collection. The second Le Vernis is another repromote- Accessoire. I didn't pull it from my stash to swatch.

Overall, I love this collection. The colors are gorgeous together and I see this one flying out the door. Had I not been in money-saving mode, several more items would've come home with me. (Budget beauty pro tip: If you're a sucker for holiday collections, save up your money throughout the year and put on gift cards.  In my case, I had a budget of $100, which I spent nearly every penny of.

This color story is universally amazing- it glows on my fair skin, and I think the colors would work for anyone to the darkest complexions.



1- Joues Contraste Powder Blush- Accent
2- Lippies- didn't catch the shades, but the display was missing one. 1st 2 are matte.
3 - Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow-  Fatal , Initiation
4 - Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow- Initiation
5- Chanel Ligne Graphique de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner- Bronze
6- Chanel Bronze Top Coat Sparkling Mascara
7- Le Vernis- Rouge Rubis

Don't look now, but Nordstrom has the collection online. Consider yourselves enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.