Sunday, September 8, 2013

NOTD Part II: Chanel Bel-Argus (Deserted Island Fave)

Since I'm trying to get the blog started right, I'll bring a bonus NOTD (without any nail shots). It just so happens to be one of my Deserted Island Faves- Chanel Bel-Argus.


This metallic blue stunner has been on my toes since it was released this summer as part of the L'ete Papillion de Chanel collection. I bought most of this collection, but Bel-Argus is the one product for which I'll be buying a backup.








Bel-Argus is stunning in person, and is a sunny, breathtaking saturated royal blue.  I have nothing like it in my collection.  Here it is (on the left) with Julep Ally and OPI Dating a Royal.

You'll have to trust me- it's on my toes. However, there are some blogger lines I won't cross; toes are one of them!

Bottom line: Deserted Island Fave. Perfect pedi color for my skintone.

Price: $27

Availability: Chanel and Nordstrom among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.