Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NOTD: Chanel Rouge Noir

For Hump Day of the Week of Chanel Reds, I bring you the baddest OG vamp that launched 10,000 imitations.

Make no mistake, Chanel Rouge Noir is not for the faint of heart.  It's currently at Chanel counters as a limited edition- but some careful research reveals that this is the original Vamp.  Chanel beautyistas lamented the reformulation of Vamp when it came back onto the US markets.  The original has always remained in Europe under the shade name Rouge Noir.



Always classic, this is the biggest, baddest vamp of them all. Love.  And perfect for the newly-acquired fall bite in the air.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.