Friday, September 27, 2013

Caudalie Divine Oil

Readers of this blog have already discovered that Caudalie is one of my beauty loves.  Shockingly enough, this is a relatively new love.

Caudalie Divine Oil is a cult favorite, and for good reason.



Divine Oil comes in two sizes: 0.5fl oz ($9) or 3.4 oz ($49).  This multi-purpose oil is appropriate for body, face, and hair.  I've tried it on my body and on my hair and love it both ways.

Divine Oil should be in everyone's beauty bag of tricks, especially for the coming winter.  This is one of my beauty secrets- it lives on my bedside table.  I've tried many single-purpose cuticle oils, and find that Divine Oil outperforms even my favorite cuticle oil (Avoplex by OPI).  If you tap some Divine Oil onto your cuticles, elbows, and any other spot that might be rough and/or dry at night, you'll wake up with soft skin.

Divine Oil has heavy fragrances, which I find difficult to describe.  Although my nose can detect different notes, I can't find the right words.  I highly recommend that everyone smell this- or better yet, buy the Best of Caudalie starter set that started my obsession with the brand.

A quick note about using it on hair- I tried it before bed one night, and my hair was considerably softer the next morning.  Since my hair is color treated, it's not something I would do regularly- but I wanted to try out at least two of the uses of this product.  I'm not brave enough to add something this heavy to my face.

Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Cocoate, Coco-Caprylate, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate), Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Bottom Line: Grab the smaller bottle of this for the winter- your rough bits and cuticles will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.