Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beauty Dilemma: What's the best lip balm?

Now that the calendar says that it's officially fall, we're about to run into a universal beauty dilemma: what's the best lip balm to keep your lips smooth and hydrated all fall and winter?

Ask 10 people, and you're going to get 10 different answers as to what the best lip products out there are.  Unfortunately, most of us have a lip balm collection that looks something like this:



Look carefully and you'll see everything from drugstore products to some of the priciest high-end products out there.

Over the next week, I'm going to feature my top 7 picks for keeping your lips hydrated and smooth over the coming fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.