Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bag Balm

Today's entry on my list of contenders for the best lip balm for winter can't be found at department stores.  Instead, you can find it in the drug store, or, more likely, the farm supply store.

Wait, what?

That wasn't a typo.  Today's love is good old-fashioned Bag Balm





It's the best thing I've found yet to heal your skin if it becomes chapped and splits, especially the skin on the outside of the mouth.  It makes sense if you think it through- there's no time for a cow's udder to heal between milkings.








I keep this large tin on my bedside table- it also works to heal chapped noses, etc.

It's the country version of Aquaphor- trust us country girls, we know the real remedies.  Even though I no longer live in the country, I won't forget my roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.