Monday, September 16, 2013

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eye Cream

This post could be subtitled "Or- the product that made me a Shiseido believer and the only thing to battle my genetic dark circles with any success."


This is the best suggestion I've ever received from a sales associate, bar none. This single item changed my skincare life forever, and it's a product that I cannot bear to be without.  If I'm near the bottom of a jar, I rush out and buy a backup.  I'm finishing up my second jar in under a year's time.

The thickness of this eye cream should be apparent from this photo- just dabbed on the back of my hand.



Many find it too heavy to wear both morning and night, but it's a 3-season day cream and a year-round night cream for me.  Over time, my undereye circles have diminished and my eye area appears brighter (to me).  A good deal of that comes from having vastly improved the hydration in that area.  I always recommend this eye cream when people are looking for a basic eye cream that is friendly to sensitive skin.

Price: $55/0.5 oz

Availability: At Shieseido counters and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.