Saturday, September 14, 2013

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum


I previously mentioned my inadvertent introduction to Caudalie and the subsequent love affair in this post.  Today, the love affair continues.



Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is described as a satiny serum meant to minimize dark spots and give an overall radiant look.  Admittedly, I don't have problems with dark spots.  I now have a problem of another sort- this is the first serum I've ever finished and loved.  I've been on a serum hunt for months and think I've found my product.

Like many of Caudalie's other products, Vinoperfect Radiance Serum has a light grapevine-like scent.  The hardest part to convey across a computer screen is the texture- both the serum itself and how my skin feels following application.  This is a very light serum, and is applied via a dropper (think back to science class!):








Here's a drop on my skin, no flash, indoors:



I've only made two changes to my skincare routine since the start of summer- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance pads and this serum. I've gotten an unusually high number of people (both MUAs and just others) commenting on how great my skin looks.  I'm not sure if this is the culprit, but I'm willing to invest in a full-size bottle to find out!  For me, the best part of this serum is that it enhances without becoming oily.  Most of the other serums I've tried are simply too heavy and weigh down my skin, leading to oil spots by the end of the day.

After using an entire deluxe sample (and spending another 500 points to get the bottle photographed for this post), I found my skin to have a more even tone than before, just a bit. More than anything else, I enjoy how my skin feels using this product, and how easy it is to incorporate into my routine. It's light enough to use morning and night; by the time the serum has been applied to the face, it has already sank in and you're ready for moisturizer.  Albeit expensive, this is a low maintenance type of skincare product that inevitably becomes a staple.

Bottom line: This held up well during the end of summer, so it's a winner.


Cost: $79/1oz, my sweet little bottle is from a Sephora 500pt perk

Availability: Caudalie, Sephora, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.