Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Dreaming

Welcome to the first of what I expect will be weekly Sunday dreaming posts.  Here are a few things at the top of my personal wishlist.

Makeup and Tools:

Shu Uemura Natural Brush 18R, $52 (Via Shu Uemura) 



I've been side-eyeing this brush for several months. I have plenty of wonderful brushes that do the job- but it's red.  I missed out on Dior's Summer 2013 blush brush (and am still kicking myself on that), so I can almost justify this.

Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow in On the Road, $16 (Via Sephora)
I'll be honest, it's simply my laziness that is standing between this eyeshadow and me.  I want to swatch it in-store before buying since I think it might be a reasonable dupe for my beloved HG-above-all-other-HGs long-since-discontinued eyeshadow, Chanel Sphinx.


Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Petra (via Sephora)


I think it's all of the reviews out there on this shade that has it jumping onto my wish list. I own one of the other Marc Jacobs polishes and wasn't too impressed with the formula, but Petra is calling to me for a second chance.

Chanel Collection Rouge Allure Moire- photo via La Chanelphile


This is the collection that has me hitting "crazy obsessed Chanel fan" status. According to the overview sheet that my friendly local Chanel counter had, it was to ship the week of 3 September.  Still no signs of Chanel Collection Rouge Allure Moire.  Sigh.


Shoes and Accessories:

Vince Camuto Jamily heels, $110 (via Vince Camuto)


I'm not sure how practical these are, but these heels look perfect for fall. I can already picture them in my wardobe.

Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Large North-South Tote in Luggage, $358 (via Piperlime)


I believe this is at least the second full year that every season I tell myself I'm going to buy myself this exact bag. I find it to be perfect for work.  Perhaps this is the year I finally pull the trigger?



Home Items:

Diptyque Figuier Candle, $60 (Via Barneys New York)
I'm working my way through mini Figuier candle #2 these last six weeks, so it just might be time to pull the trigger on a full-size candle. I wish that there was a local Diptyque retailer so that I could smell all of the scents before buying. Oh well- just another reason to go to New York one of these weekends on a major shopping spree.

Le Creuset 1.75 Qt Oval Dish, $45 (via Le Creuset)
I had one of these in Kiwi until last night, when it met a tragic, untimely, and too-soon end.  I see this in my near future since it's one of my cooking essentials.


Those are just a couple of the things I'm dreaming about this Sunday... how about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.