Monday, September 23, 2013

NOTD: Chanel Dragon

After yesterday's NOTD of Chanel Rouge Moire, I'm feeling inspired.  I hereby dub this week to be "Week of Chanel Reds" in honor of my favorite nail polish and color.  Look for an overall wrap-up once I've gone through all of my reds.  So expect quick NOTD posts, no comparisons.





Today's NOTD is Chanel Dragon, the first Chanel red that came into my life.  It's a classic red creme, and is the perfect red.  It's neither shimmery nor restricted to one season.  Dragon is a bright red that's always appropriate.  Even more incredible, this is a one-coat wonder!

Confidence and sexiness in a bottle, Dragon is. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.