Thursday, March 13, 2014

Currently Testing

Don't call it a haul post- call it a testing post.  I've owned some of these items for almost a year, but I'm currently in the process of testing, swatching, and writing about these items (among a few others).  You'll see some of these relatively soon (I've got their posts queued), others it may be awhile.  I've learned from tracking blog stats that putting up more than one substantive post per day doesn't pay off.  Now, if you all would start commenting, I'd be more inclined to post more frequently!



The items:
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush- Luminous Flush
2. Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Color- Gilded Rosegold
3. L'Occitaine- Almond Shower Oil
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush- Diffused Heat
5. Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow- Lavender Blue
6. Zelens Z Repair Balm
7. L'Occitaine Honey Shea Hand Cream
8. Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow- Midnight Brown
9. L'Occitaine Almond Body Oil
10. Formula X Smooth Nail Ridge Filler
11. Lancome Lip Lover
12. Clinique Long Last Lipstick- Runway Coral
13. Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick- Radiant Orchid
14. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer- Smoke Red
15. L'Occitaine Pure Shea Butter
16. Tom Ford Perfumes
17. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick- Girl About Town
18. Phyto Express Conditioner

Unnumbered (oops!) Tom Ford Lip Color Sheer- Paradiso

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.