Sunday, March 9, 2014

FOTD: Daring Neutrals

Although I love bold colors, there's nothing more classic than a face of neutrals.  I truly believe if you find neutrals boring, you just haven't met the right neutrals yet!

This was Friday's FOTD, which took me from work to dinner to date night. Those with eagle eyes may notice a couple of products that I haven't featured on the blog yet. Don't worry, those reviews will be coming in the next couple of weeks. I do need time to test products before I post!



1. Chanel Les Beiges No 10- This is a no-brainer for me.
2. Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #10- Featured here, I'm rediscovering this old trusty favorite.
3. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes #0L- I use this for tightlining and it's a part of every face that I do.
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc'er Liquid Eyeliner- If I had to use just one liner for the rest of my life, this would be it.
5. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- Love it.  It leaves such a lovely finish before I put my makeup on.
6. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation Ivory Light- This formula is becoming my HG, believe it or not.
7. NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base- I've tried many primers but this is the one I'm loyal to.
8. NARS Creamy Concealer in Chantilly- Love it.
9. Dolce & Gabanna Passioneyes Mascara- March's mascara. I'm withholding my thoughts until the end of the month.
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel- I don't know what I did without this for most of my life!
11. Lancome Lip Lover Dewy Color Lip Perfector #332 Beige Adage- Perfection.  Look for reviews of Lip Lover shades in the next few days.
12. MAC Eyeshadows- Honesty & Blanc Type- I use this duo all the time...
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder- Caramel
14. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 01- Light- This is such a perfect match for my skintone.
15. Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No 21 Midnight Brown- LOVE!

On my nails- Tom Ford African Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.