Thursday, March 13, 2014

NOTD: JINsoon French Lilac

Today's NOTD is my first purchase from the JINsoon nail line, despite looking at it online many, many times.  After Julep Rae (color of the year) sold out even before the Maven window closed, the internet quickly suggested this as a dupe.  I no longer want Julep Rae even if it comes back into stock because I'm in love.

There are three coats plus Formula X topcoat on my nails in this picture:






In a way, I made a giant mistake by putting this on my nails early in a weekend.  You wouldn't believe the number of compliments I got while running errands- even from MUAs and sales associates for other high-end brands.  I look for this to return to my nails shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.