Monday, March 3, 2014

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann La Vie en Rose

Today's NOTD is Deborah Lippmann La Vie en Rose, from Spring 2014. This polish has been notoriously difficult to photograph, and the weather/lighting has further complicated the situation.  La Vie en Rose is a limited edition polish, and totally worth checking out.

This is a light pink polish with pink and gold shimmer that's visible both in the bottle and (subtly) on the nail.  It's a pink version of Careless Whisper, if that makes sense to nail polish fans.









I've got 3 coats on my nails, and no top coat.  Once again, I failed at showing the inherent shimmer-sorry!  Go check this out in person, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.