Thursday, March 6, 2014

Transition

As I started to pull together my clothes for the next workday, I was struck at the juxtaposition of seasons, fabrics, and colors I'm wearing these days.  This late-season blast of Arctic air has enabled me to wear some of my favorite tweeds later than normal.

That's not to say that there aren't signs of spring. One just has to look at my cheerful makeup and spring is clearly around the corner.



I love these weeks before the season change in spring and fall. Layering of fabrics, colors, textures... it's all so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.