Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February 2014 Empties

Like my monthly favorites, it's been awhile since I've posted my empties.  Not bad considering it was a short month!  Interestingly, these are mostly items I immediately repurchased.







Zoya Remove +: This is my go-to nail polish remover- I should really think about purchasing the 32oz size available online and filling these bottles.  Have already repurchased.

Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleanser: I've actually finished a full cleanser!  Look for an in-depth review in the coming weeks.  Have already repurchased.

Philosophy Purity Cleansing Wipes: I can't believe it was a mere 5 months ago that I learned how awesome these are.  I can't live without them now. Have already repurchased.

Kiehl's Sunflower Oil Color Preserving Conditioner: Love it. My hair is softer and the color lasts longer than the Aveda I used to use.  Have already repurchased.

Formula X Top Coat: When I'm not using Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab, this is my go-to as of late. I've already repurchased.

Lorac PRO Mascara: My mascara of the month. I'm working my way through mascara, so I didn't repurchase. I'm open to it, though.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment: 2 minis and a full size.  I've always got a bunch of these around.

Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Liquid Eyeliner: I hit the expiration date on this (6 months), and it was starting to run low.  I've already repurchased and consider it a product I can't be without!

Ulta Exfoliating Cotton Rounds: I used 2 sleeves this month.  This is my nail polish removing workhorse that takes care of glitter easily.


It's only a couple of days into March, but I can tell it's going to be a good empties month as well.  I found it interesting that in February, I essentially went through some of my staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.