Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Quick Five: Lately Edition

Although my monthly beauty favorites posts are a nice reflection of where I am, beauty-wise, I love the idea of being able to share with you what's on my mind in an more immediate fashion.  Here are 5 things I'm loving lately.


1. I'm turning into a blush fiend. It has typically been the product I bought and used the least of, but I've been on a blush buying spree and experimentation tear. I think I've bought six blushes over the past 30 days when I usually don't buy six per year. I've also learned to love a bit of a bolder blush.

2. I've been working on my nail art skills the last week or so.  I recently had a chance to attend a master class (more later) and I picked up some new nail art skills.  Don't expect to see me blog about them anytime soon, as I'm truly a neophyte.

3. Usually, spring means bright lips for me. Lately, I've been loving a simple yet natural pink lip.  Some of my favorites are Butter London Lippy in Berry Whipped, Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, and Trish McEvoy Essential Balm in Gorgeous Pink.

4. My new tv obsession?  House of Cards. I'm a little behind the curve, but I only re-subscribed to Netflix recently. It's incredible.

 5. High end perfumes. Wine and perfume are two things that I lack the sophistication to explain "notes" in, but I know if I like them or not.  I'm currently loving Tom Ford Santal Blush, but I can't imagine paying $210 for a bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.