Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Dreaming

This week's Sunday Dreaming is really more aspirational than most weeks.  I did some mental calculations yesterday after I noticed the "XXX more dollars until VIB Rouge" banner in my shopping cart on Sephora.  And I've spent just as much at Nordstrom. And then there are the Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Burberry, Ulta, MAC, Lord and Taylor.... you see where this is going.  I've already booked two major beauty events this month where I'll likely spend several hundred dollars.  I need to stop tempting myself!

(Don't worry, I picked up a silly amount of products this past week that I'm testing.)

1. L'Occitane Body & Hair Fabulous Oil ($36)



I've been looking at this longingly since it was launched. However, the relatively unused bottle of Caudalie Divine Oil is preventing me from purchasing it.  I know oils are trendy right now, but this just seems lovely.


2. Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips ($16)





I know, $16 for hair clips is expensive.  It isn't stopping me from looking at these every time I pass them in-store though.


3. Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment ($69)





I wish there was a small size to sample since I've had such different experiences with Glamglow masks. I hate the black mask as much as I love the white; I suspect I'll love this one but am hesitant to drop $69 on it just to find out.

4. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Mask ($17.50)





Heads-up!  Shiseido is releasing a 3-pack of their wonderful retinol eye masks for a mere $17.50. It's a perfect way to pamper yourself at a low price point.


That's all of the dreaming I dare do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.