Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites

I can't believe three months of 2014 are over already!  Here are some of my favorites.  You've seen some of these on the blog, and others I'm holding for a very special monthly feature in April.







Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes (L-R) Luminous Flush, Ethereal Glow, Diffused Heat, Mood Exposure: This is my new favorite blush formula. I've raved about it multiple times on this blog, so I highly recommend trying at least one.
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #10: I rediscovered this old favorite, which has sadly been discontinued.
Burberry Beauty Sheer Eyeshadows: #17 Pearl Grey, #13 Lavender Blue, #09 Rosewood.  Stay tuned for a special post soon explaining why there has been a conspicuous lack of Burberry on the blog aside from my FOTD and favorites posts.
Tom Ford Santal Blush EDP: I love this perfume so much that it almost makes me cry. It's just a matter of getting my head around spending $210 on this creamy sandalwood.
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #54 Boy- I forgot how low maintenance and amazing this shade is!
Clarins Hydra Quench Lip Balm: Finally, a suitable replacement for my Shiseido balm!
L'Occitaine Pure Shea Butter: Love this!
Lancome Lip Lover (#339, #332)- I love this new product, and these are my two favorite shades.  If you read this blog and missed my raves, just look for one of my 9 posts.
Tom Ford Lipstick- Lip Sheer 08 Paradiso, Lip Color 04 Indian Rose, Lip Color 08 Flamingo:
MAC Pro Custom Palette- Blanc Type & Honesty- This is a perfect duo to keep on hand to finish up any eye look.


Those are just a few of my favorites- what have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.