Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lancome Lip Lover #336 Orange Manege

That's right, I couldn't resist the allure of Lancome Lip Lovers for long.  After I was largely unsatisfied with Coraile Cabriole and on the hunt for a summer orangey lip to stay on trend, I zeroed in on #336, Orange Manege.






Orange Manege is exactly what you would expect- a bold, glossy orange shade. This is one of the more gloss-like shades in the range.





Here's the obligatory look at the wand:





Here are some swatches to show just how bold and glossy it is:

Outside, without flash:





Outside, with flash:





Inside, without flash:





Inside, with flash:





This is such a bold lip color that you'd think it would be hard to wear on your lips. Just remember, it's Lancome.  They're known for wearable shades, and Orange Manege is no exception.






I did a quick comparison with the other orange-hued shades in the line.

From left to right:   334/Coraile Cabriole, 336/Orange Manege, 356/Belle de Rouge

Outside, without flash:


Outside, with flash:



Overall, they're all lovely.  Both Orange Manege and Belle de Rouge are bold and bordering on neon. In comparison, Belle de Rouge looks completely red.  Orange Manege may be the compromise shade you're looking for in terms of a juicy orange lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.