Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Style Wednesday: Spring Accessories

For Style Wednesday, here are 5 accessories that would be perfect in anyone's spring wardrobe!


1. Nixon "The Time Teller" Watch ($150)






This watch is absolutely lovely. I find it perfect for spring.  I'm not in the habit of purchasing new watches for each season, but I've been in love with this one from the moment that I spotted it.  Available at Nordstrom.

2. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote ($145)



I've been thinking about purchasing another Longchamp tote.  The new spring shades, especially Lagoon (pictured) are fresh and vibrant. Available at Nordstorm.

3. Rebecca Minkoff 'M.A.B.- Medium' Tote ($255)





I know, two minty handbags in a row but I'm seriously digging the idea of a mint handbag. This looks lovely, and I'm always in need of more structured totes for work.  Available at Nordstrom.

4. Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Large Saffiano Leather Tote ($358)





I am in lust with my Hamilton and find reasons to use it nearly every day.  I could just buy it in black, or navy, but the white version just seems so fresh and clean for spring/summer.  It's the ultimate neutral.

5. Alexis Bittar Lucite Jardin Mystere Open Drop Earrings ($95)


These earrings are beautiful, and on-trend for the color of the year. They're admittedly out of my budget for a single pair of non-gold or gemstone earrings, but it never hurts to dream, right? Available at Nordstrom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.