Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spotted: Dior Vernis Gel Re-launch

This post is the proverbial tip of the iceberg in terms of new content I'm working on at the moment.  I've got quite a few new items- and the start of Summer 2014 items.

While at Nordstrom yesterday, I literally stopped in my tracks when I spotted this:


I'm going to be 100% honest with you.  It was late, I'd been at Nordstrom for six hours already and I was essentially beauty-ed out. I took a few moments to gawk, and selected one shade to bring home to test.  The price went up from the $24 retail for the old formula of Dior Lacquers.

I'll be putting Front Row, a deep pink shimmer (spoiler alert: this is a dupe for Chanel Tentation) through its paces over the next few days.  By now, everyone's heard about the brush re-boot.  Here's a quick comparison shot:



I know it's slightly out of focus (I'll rephotograph for the full review post but wanted to give you a quick look!), but the real difference is the tip of the brushes.

I asked the Dior reps about the Addict Fluid Sticks ETA to stores, and she said they are imminent. Apparently some Nordstrom locations have already received them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.