Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February 2014 Favorites

It's been a few months since I've done one of these!  Here are the products I kept reaching for over and over during February 2014. Look for my empties post tomorrow.




Chanel Les Beiges No 10- This has been a true staple since I bought it last fall. I'm about to need my second compact!  This plus Boi-ing concealer are enough coverage for weekend days when I just need to run to the grocery store and don't want to deal with foundation.

Chanel Le Vernis #609 Coup de Coeur- See my review here. I put this color on my nails straight out of the Nordstrom box, removed it only for some weekend swatching, and promptly put it back on my nails because I love the color.  That's rare for me. From the 17th on, I had less than 36 hours the rest of the month with something else on my nails.

Dior Addict Eau Delice- I used a smaller bottle of this in full the last few months of 2013. After receiving Jimmy Choo Flash for Christmas (which I'd wanted for months), I didn't repurchase Eau Delice.  By February, I was missing it so much that I bought.  I haven't touched anything else since.

Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment- I've just about finished this and am having a hard time wrestling with the fact that I'm hopelessly in love with a $36 lip balm.  This winter has been awful, and this is the only thing that has helped.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Ethereal Glow- Reviewed here, it might be a decent way for me to mourn the demise of Diorshow Shimmer Star #001.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #54 Boy- I remembered how much I adore this neutral this month. Look for a longer post in the next month or so as I walk you through some of my permanent-collection items.

Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Fruit Scrub- The only lip scrub gentle enough for daily use in my world.

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer- It's a perfect match for my skintone.

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Rosewood- See my review here, this is what I've reached for on a daily basis since I purchased it!  Such a perfect neutral. It's a pink shadow without being PINK.

Dior Serum de Rouge #740 Rosewood Serum- I love this formula.  See my review here.  It's another lovely neutral for me.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc'er Eyeliner- This is actually a repurchase and was the only eyeliner I used all month.

I notice a huge neutral theme- not surprising because I've been so busy with work and other events!  I've been dependent upon neutral makeup I can work in any number of situations.

What did you love this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.