Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Beauty Deal Spree

Even those looking for only the best in the beauty world love a great deal every now and then!  I've spotted a few deals/LE products back in stock over the last few days that I want to share with all of you.  These are all active as of 1 March 2014 and available to the general public. None of these are limited to tiered rewards levels (ie there are no Sephora VIB/VIB Rouge deals here, and please do not post those in the comments). 

Note: I am not affiliated with any of these companies and just stumbled onto these deals.

Makeup:
  • LORAC Ooh La Lace Palette: 50% off at Ulta ($18). TODAY ONLY, limited quantities. 
  • Diorshow Lash Maximizing Serum Eyelash Primer: Free deluxe mini at Sephora with $25 online purchase. Code: DIORMAX  (One of my HG items that I think everyone should try)

Skincare:
  • 3 Bliss Body Butters for $30 (reg $29 each) at Sephora.com Code: BLISSLOVE My favorite code of the year (literally). Expires 3 March 2014, 11:59 PST

Nails:
  • Le Vernis Delicatesse (LE from FNO '12), back in stock on Chanel.com under "Special editions."  This shade disappeared from the site for several months. I nabbed one for myself last night.  Chanel also offers free shipping, 2 free samples.
  • If you're a Julep Maven, don't forget about the Secret Store. Big items: March  birthstone polish, early access to Wizard of Oz set (previous QVC exclusive)

I don't normally post these type of finds, but some of these were too good not to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.