Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quick Look: Julep March 2014

Although I'll inevitably post full manis/NOTDs of all of these polishes, I received my Julep box on Monday and wanted to share it with you.

Unlike prior months, I essentially stuck to my It Girl box this month.  Here are my choices from the March 2014 Riviera Collection:






L-R:

Princess Grace (It Girl), Lizanne (It Girl), Margaret (It Girl), Tania (Bombshell). 

I wanted Rae, the color of the year, as my other add-on, but it sold out too early in the day for someone with a job like me.





I did a quick swatch on a nail wheel with three coats each:





Quick impressions:

Princess Grace- most dupeable, and the color I was least excited about. It's your standard light peachy creme.
Lizanne- beautiful shimmery emerald gree.  Will be perfect for St. Patrick's Day.
Margaret- Blue with a touch of grey creme- my favorite of the bunch.  I'll probably put this on my nails first.
Tania- Beautiful glitter topcoat that I'll play with.

As I mentioned, I'll be doing full manis sometime this month, but I wanted to give you a quick peek at my selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.