Saturday, March 8, 2014

Help! I've fallen in love with Lancome Lip Lover!

I gave you my very first impressions of Lancome's Lip Lover in this post. Since then, I've picked up quite a few of these little gems. I'm still testing these shades, but will be rolling out posts with in-depth reviews in the coming days.  I did, however, get all of the swatch photos done this morning- hooray!  It's no small feat when you consider the size of my sample.

I purchased six of these with my own money, and received one as a GWP from Sephora. Two of these shades I found only at Nordstrom; the others are available at both Sephora and Nordstrom.

Here are the shades I'm evaluating:
334- Corail Cabriole
332- Beige Adage
339- Fuschia Attitude
355- Framboise Etolle
356- Belle de Rouge*
357- Bouquet Final
362- Bordeaux Tempo*

* Nordstrom only

Here's a look at all of them together:



And a quick group swatch, labeled by number (photo is outside, no flash):



Like my quick take, I can honestly say that I'm head over heels for the formula and may have found my ultimate gloss. For me, these work better than Dior Addict or Chanel Glossimers.  I know that's beauty blasphemy, but it's my honest opinion.

There are at least three other shades that I bet end up in my stash in no time, but I'm holding off on beauty purchases with the rest of this month/start of April looking ridiculous (a Butter London event, Ulta 21 Days of Beauty, Sephora Chic Week, Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show...).

If you're looking to play with these, check your local Nordstrom.  I asked at Lancome counters at Bloomingdales and Macys but was rewarded with blank, puzzled looks.  So, I guess they're just in Nordstrom at the moment.  They're so new that the counter had them in beakers beside the display and didn't have any way of displaying them. Just know your shades- the Lip Lovers themselves have only the shade number!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.