Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Dreaming

Since I've been buying so many of the products that I've been wanting lately, my wish list isn't very long. I have the Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show, a Butter London event,  and Sephora Chic Week on the horizon, so I should let it get a little longer.  Whoops.

In that spirit, I've decided to do an all-Tom Ford version of my list this week.  The more I dabble in this brand, the more I want to try- despite the price.

1. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer- Carnal Red ($32)




This looks like the perfect red- and would be perfect for spring, summer, fall, holiday...

2. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Brush ($55)




I'm a sucker for a good brush, and I've been eyeing this one for quite awhile... and yes, it's the pricepoint that has kept me from purchasing it.


3. Tom Ford Lip Color Shine- Willful ($48)



This formula is sheerer than the other lip line.  I think this red is absolutely lovely.

4. Tom Ford Eye Color Quad- Lavender Lust ($78)






I don't know if I've confessed my purple eyeshadow problem to you before, blog readers.  If I'm not buying a grey or a taupe, it's purple.  In all forms.  This quad has been calling out to me for months but I've resisted its siren call as of yet.

5. Tom Ford Lip Color- Cherry Lush ($49)





Just look at that red-hot red lipstick. I feel like red is one of those hues that it's worth investing in.  After my love affair with Flamingo, this might be my next treat.


Those are just a few of the items from the ultra-lux Tom Ford Beauty line that I'm eyeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.