Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Dreaming: Chic Week Edition Part 1

In case you haven't heard, Sephora's Chic Week is coming!  Most beauty addicts have a long list headed into this annual sale, and I'm no exception.  I'm also a spring baby, so a lot of this coincides with my birthday wishes.  Here's Part 1 of my wishlist:

1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush- Mood Exposure ($35)






I'm officially in love with Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Blushes, and would like to pick up the other 2 shades that I'm eyeing at a discount.  Mood Exposure is a lovely plum that would probably work well for me.

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush- Dim Infusion ($35)





I found this overly orange in-store, but I'm pretty sure this coral/orange shimmer will be lovely in the heat of summer.  It's already popular (in and out of stock at Sephora), so I'm eager to give it a real shot.

3. Hourglass Foundation/Blush Brush No 2 ($58)





I'm a sucker for a great face brush, and given my love of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes, I'm eager to try the brush that's recommended with them.  Yes, it's expensive. But a discount never hurts, right?

4. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads ($14)

I stopped using these for a bit this winter and my skin suffered for it.  I plan to stock up on these.

5. Dolce & Gabanna Nail Lacquer- Anise ($25)





I've been wanting to try out this brand for awhile, and Anise is a lovely shade to try in my opinion.  It's a lovely blue-grey creme.  I purposely gravitate towards shades like this when I'm evaluating a brand because lighter colors tend to be streakier than darker shades- thus, a true test.  I've been test driving a mascara from this line this month, so I'm curious about other products.

6. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer ($20)





This is an auto-purchase for me anytime Sephora has a sale because I go through at least two of these each year.

That's it for Part 1- are you getting your Chic Week list together yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.