Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Dreaming- Chic Week Edition Part 2

I don't normally interrupt posts to go off-topic, but that's exactly what I'm going to do right now. The bad news is that I may not have a post per day for you this next week because I've used the batch of posts I'd prepared. The good news is that I've been busy swatching and photographing items. I've got material for about 50 posts in work. Also on the negative side, this is a very busy time for me so I don't know how quickly I'll be writing these up.

However, there is some good stuff coming soon.  I'll give you a sneaky peak this afternoon, in fact!

Chic Week shopping will be considerably scaled back after this last mega-haul, but these are some of the items I'm looking at:


1. Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner ($15)



It's a rather boring purchase, but totally necessary. I try to stock up when I can.

2. Sephora Collection Purifying Brush Shampoo ($15)



This size should last me until the next sale, I think.  I usually buy the smaller size because I shampoo once a week vs daily.

3. Dior Contour Lipliner Pencil- Greige ($30)





I've been wanting to try Dior's lipliners for awhile, and a MUA used this on me recently. I'd like to be able to test it longer than a single makeover, but the pricetag makes me wait for a sale.


4. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer ($72)



I've been buying the 0.33oz size of this, but I think I'm ready to buy the jumbo size (2oz). It's only $20 more than the 1oz size and double the size, so it's an amazing deal to start with.


What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. A sale is the best time to buy staples! Good call.
    My list so far is:
    MJ Blush in Outspoken (I tried this in store and it works well for me, others seem to hate his blushes)
    Bumble & Bumble Cityswept Finish
    Bite Agave Lip Mask

    I'm sure the event in store Sunday will sway me to purchase some other things :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.