Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Break from the Beauty...

Beloved readers, you may have noticed that my posts have been a bit sparse over the past week or so. That was due to both an active choice on my behalf and due to circumstances beyond my control.

First, it just didn't feel right to be promoting being an uber consumer in a time that so many people are in limbo.  Many people I care about have been deeply impacted by the current uncertainty; I didn't feel right blogging about beauty right now.  That's why there was no Sunday Dreaming this week.

Secondly, the weather has been terrible. I have poor light in my home, so I depend on natural light for the best swatches. When it hasn't been raining, it's been overcast and gloomy.  I've tried to grab a few more swatches, but until the sun comes out, I'm just stuck.

Until the sun comes out in a number of ways, I'll be relatively quiet. I have a number of holiday sets to show you, but patience reaps the biggest rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.