Sunday, October 13, 2013

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water





I had a HG makeup remover- Caudalie Cleansing Water.  I've gone through two small bottles of it.  However, I decided to try Koh Gen Do after reading so many raves for it online  I'm never going back!

One of my initial hesitations of Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water is the price ($13/3.38oz or $39/10.15oz).  That works out to $3.85/oz for the small bottle and $3.84/oz for the larger one.  In contrast, Caudalie Cleansing Water retails for $ 14/3.38oz for the small bottle and $28/6.7oz.  That works out to $4.14/oz for the smaller, and $4.18/oz for the larger.  Once I did the math, I was stunned.

The Koh Gen Do is better and cheaper- a real steal!

Performance-wise, there's no comparison. The Koh Gen Do cleansing water is gentle, unscented, but will melt off the even the toughest mascara, eyeliners, and cream eyeshadows with just one swipe.  There's no reason to wash it off, or even have a separate eye makeup remover.  Consider me sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.