Thursday, October 3, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Pistol Pink

My daily feature on the Fall 2013 Butter London Rock Your Colour Bespoke Collection rolls on. Today's offering is Pistol Pink. Please see this post for comparison swatches.

All of this swatching has given me a new appreciation for Butter London. I've really come to love their thin brushes lately- they make control far easier. When you're swatching nails like I am, the less cleanup you have to do, the better.


Pistol Pink is another polish from the Fall 2013 Bespoke Collection. I found mine at Ulta, but it's readily available at all Butter London retailers.

It has this fabulous shimmer that the flash helped to pull out. On the nail, it's a saturated magenta.  It's similar to Chanel April, but has more shimmer and is half a shade lighter.

Bottom line? Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.