Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon-Blaquer

Marc Jacobs makes my favorite liquid black eyeliner of all time, so I was really excited to have a chance to try the Highliner Gel Crayon.






I was lucky enough to nab this travel-sized eyeliner when Sephora offered it as a 100 point perk within the last couple of months.  I'm glad I did- because I won't be buying the full-sized version.

The Highliner Gel Crayon is a standard somewhat soft crayon eyeliner:





It's a beautiful saturated black, but this swatch photo should demonstrate exactly what I didn't like about this eyeliner:





It smudges way too easily.  It doesn't stay put for longer than a couple of hours, and it migrates all over my eye area. 

You can find this exclusively at Sephora, and in a few different shades. However, if you're looking for an eyeliner from this line, go for the liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.