Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Dreaming

After a week off, it's time for another round of Sunday Dreaming.


Beauty and Fragrance:

21 Drops Quick Fix Gift Set- $15



I've been wanting to try this line for a long, long time after spotting it on the Sephora website. I recently nabbed a sample as one of my three free with purchase.  I've only tried it two nights and it worked like a charm.  Now, I want to try more!  This is a fabulous deal- the full-sized vials are $29 each.  This is available at Sephora.


Bite High Pigment Matte Lip Pencil- $24



Both the Best Bite set and the Sephora Lip Service set (review coming in the next couple of days) introduced me to the Bite Matte Lip Pencils.  This shade (Violet) is especially intriguing to me.  Available exclusively at Sephora.



Drybar Half Pint Small Round Brush- $35



I'm currently obsessing over hair tools.  This is super expensive for a brush, but after my happy introduction to Drybar tools, I'd like to give it a try.  Available via Sephora, Drybar, or QVC.


Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorites Radiance Powder- $69



What can I say?  I'm dying to try the Voyager powder, and this LE looks to be similar and about $110 less.



Home:


Real Simple Down Comforter- $149

I have one of these on my bed at the moment, and it has taken a beating.  It's time to replace it.  Even though I don't have a King-sized bed, I always love getting a King comforter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.