Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

My initial intention to profile the best lip balms in successive days fell flat when real life intervened, but I'm going to keep working my way through my top 7.  I've already looked at Blistex Silk and Shine, Caudalie Lip Conditioner, and Bag Balm. Today, I'm going high-end again with Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15.











Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is a twist-up stick weighing in at 0.15oz.  I prefer this out of the Fresh lip line because of the built-in SPF15.





I have mixed feelings about this product, although I love it.  It's very soft and will melt in your pocket.  It's very expensive ($22.50), and it's easy to use it up very quickly.  However, it's moisturizing, healing, and just feels great. So, it's hard to resist this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.