Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Empties

Quite often, we make New Years' resolutions that there's no possible way that we can keep.  However, keeping track of my beauty consumption via empties is something that not only have I kept up, I'm enjoying.

Bottom line: I'm holding into one year's worth of empties in (now 2!) bags in a walk-in storage closet so I can evaluate what my needs vs wants really are from a macro level.  For this reason, I'm glad I only have three more months of empties to store.  Even organized, the clutter is starting to bother me since it's very much not my style.

It has been really satisfying to see just how much I'm using up.



Overall, it was a light month.  The highlights:
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream- I used a full-sized skincare product up! Wow!
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Eye Cream- My second empty eye cream of the year- double wow!
  • Zoya Remove +: The only nail polish remover I use, and I've been doing a lot of swatching!
  • Kiehl's Sunflower Oil Color Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner, travel size: What brought about the purchase of full-sized products I previously reviewed.
  • 3x makeup removing wipes- blame all of the swatching
  • 2x Ulta exfoliating cotton rounds- my secret to easy nail polish remover
  • Sephora brush shampoo, small size
  • Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara- full size and deluxe mini
  • Various fragrance and mascara samples 

Aside from the skincare, a bit of a down month.  I promise to do better for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.