Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Union Jack Black

Today is the first NOTD from the Butter London Fall 2013 Rock Your Colour Bespoke Collection. Please see this post for my full collection overview.

I chose to start with Union Jack Black, an incredible jet black creme to match my current mood. There's nothing better than making a statement and being chic at the same time.





These swatches are with 2 coats and Julep's Freedom Polymer Top Coat since my goal is to make this mani last. (Confession, readers: due to my work hours, I have to do all of my swatching on the weekends. Especially with the days getting shorter, I rarely see the sun M-F.  But don't worry, I have NOTDs for the rest of the week already swatched up for you.)




The formula on this is incredible. It's almost a one-coater, and as glossy and saturated as my standard- Chanel Black Satin.  Given the price difference, this is now my recommendation for an outstanding black nail polish over my beloved Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.