Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Clinique Sheer Shaper for Lips- Black Honey

Today's dose of Black Honey comes in the form of a discontinued lipliner.



Clinique Sheer Shaper for Lips is the absolute perfect twin to the classic Black Honey Almost Lipstick.  I'm not sure why this product was discontinued- I'm sad that I didn't discover it until recently.  I don't know of another product like this on the market- a truly sheer lipliner with a wash of color.







A swatch should help illustrate what I mean:

Outside, natural light


Actually, I think you need to see it with Almost Lipstick in Black Honey to get just how genius this lipliner is:





It is stunning and so perfectly matched. Why would they get rid of such a unique and perfect product?  I'm going to be a one-woman campaign for the re-introduction of this product.  Dear readers- did this come in any other shades? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.