Monday, October 21, 2013

Dior Diorific Vernis 995 Minuit (Holiday 2013 Golden Winter Collection)

I'm incredibly excited to bring you today's NOTD, one of the new releases from Dior's Holiday 2013 Golden Winter Collection: Dior Diorific Vernis in 995 Minuit.



One of the obvious differences with the Diorific Vernis line is the shape of the bottle. These are beautiful and adorn a vanity along with perfume bottles.



Minuit is a glittering, deep plum.  It's the darkest of the releases slated for this year. 



Since I have so many deepened plums, I've pulled a few comparison swatches.




I pulled Diva as a comparison.  Here they are with flash to show the base color:





Minuit is clearly much more plum than Diva.


Pricing/Availability: $26, currently in an exclusive preview at Sephora (along with Marilyn, a repromote from last year which I'll post as a NOTD in the coming days).  Available at Dior counters and through Dior in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.