Thursday, October 31, 2013

DIY Brush Holder

Today I bring you one of my best Beauty DIY tips: using a kitchen tools holder as a makeup brush holder.

Materials required: large container, glass beads (from your local crafts and hobby store).

I actually have two of these large Le Creuset containers and one small; I need to pick up another small one to split my eyeshadow brushes.

Step 1: Get a kitchen tools holder





Step 2: Get glass beads from your local craft/hobby store.



Step 3: Fill the container with the beads (they provide a stable base for your brushes and allow them to stand up).  Ideally, it will be filled between 2/3 and 3/4 of the way (the brushes will push the stones up even higher)




Step 4: Arrange your brushes in the beads.









Step 5: Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.