Friday, October 18, 2013

NOTD: Butter London HRH

Today's NOTD is a polish that I have a true love/hate with: Butter London HRH.  It is a saturated, metallic royal purple that has a reddish undertone and is beautiful on the nails.  I wish its formula behaved as royally as the color.



These swatches are with 3 coats and Julep's Freedom Polymer topcoat.  True story: this is actually the second set of swatch photos I had to take.  The first were too messy, and these almost didn't happen either.  Two full hours after painting two coats, I somehow managed to chip every single nail taking a shower. That's my main complaint with the polish- it's gorgeous, but chips almost instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.