Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chanel Ligne Graphique de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner

I've actually been holding off on this review for awhile because I just didn't want to admit it following my insatiable need for this product.


The Chanel Ligne Graphique de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in Bronze is from the Holiday 2013 collection.  I fell in love with the color swatched on my hand.  I've only recently begun to play with liquid eyeliners (in the past few months), so I'm not an expert.  I've also never tried other colors in this formula.


This is an exquisite bronze liquid eyeliner that looks flawless on the hand.  It's on the eye that I started to struggle with this product.  It was patchy and streaky- and almost impossible to add a second coat. I'm also not a fan of the applicator.






Here are some swatches:

Inside, no flash





Inside, with flash


Outside


It's a beautiful color- but I wish it wasn't as patchy on application to the eye or buildable.  This is an example of a product that's almost there but not quite perfect. I've been playing with this for 3.5 weeks and can't find a winning combination to justify the pricetag.

Pricing/Availability: $34, via Chanel counters or Chanel dot com. This is limited edition for Holiday 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.