Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Indigo Punk

Here's the second featured nail polish from Butter London's Rock Your Colour Bespoke Collection for Fall 2013. Please see this post for comparisons.

Today's NOTD was a bit of a surprise to me.  It's one of my selections from Butter London's Fall 2013 Rock Your Colour Bespoke collection.  In the bottle, Indigo Punk looks like a packed indigo glitter.  On the nail, it is- but it's in a clear base.

Although this is rather washed out with flash, I wanted to include this picture because it's very true to real life in terms of the bottle's appearance.



Outside, 3 coats look like this on the nails:



Bottom line: I think this could make a really interesting top coat, but I won't be wearing it as a solo mani again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.