Monday, October 28, 2013

Quick Five: Favorite Colors this Fall

Today's Quick Five isn't limited to beauty products!  Looking around today, I realized that I've fallen into certain color combinations that may not be the same as everyone else is reaching for this fall.

1. Grey and Gold: I only started understanding how fabulous gold accessories were within the last couple of years.  Prior to that, I was strictly a silver woman.  Grey was one of the last colors that I hesitated to pair with gold.  I'm not sure why I waited- there's something understated about it.

2. Black Honey: I'm obsessing over all products in this color.  I know I'm not the only one!

3. Camel and Black/ Camel and Teal/ Camel and Burgundy: Camel has become a go-to this Fall for me, and I'm continually learning just how versatile it is.

4. Teal and Mustard: I have an outfit that I'm dying to bring out for an event because it's still a bit bold for the workplace.

5. Black and White: This shouldn't be a shocker to anyone since it's been on-trend for several seasons now.  It's allowing me to take baby steps towards mixing patterns, which I'm having a blast with.


So, what colors are you living in this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.