Saturday, October 26, 2013

Coming Attractions

Just a quick note on some coming attractions:

I had a major swatch-fest last weekend, so I have photos for a number of posts ready.  I just need to finish up the text. This includes one of the Dior holiday sets!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday, so get ready to see some new brands on this blog!

And I've fallen in love with one of the new lippies I picked up yesterday- look for that to jump the queue above all else.  I've got some errands to finish today, but tomorrow is my blogging day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.