Saturday, October 5, 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Lagoon Green #52L

It occurred to me that I haven't talked about an eyeliner in quite awhile, and eyeliner is one of my most frequent purchases. I've been rather distracted by lipsticks and eyeshadow, but there's no quicker way to liven up a look than with a colored eyeliner.

This is Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes #52L- Lagoon Green:



This was a limited edition release from MUFE's Summer 2013 collection which is still readily available (unlike the Aqua Creams).  I haven't seen anything indicating that this has become a permanent color, but it's still in stock.

This is a metallic eyeliner, somewhere in the green-teal family.




A couple of swatches:

Outside, in indirect light:







Inside, with flash:






I love this color, partially because MUFE doesn't do that many metallic Aqua Eyes- but when they do, they're near perfection, like Lagoon Green.

In terms of wear time, these last 18+ hours and require makeup remover to wipe off at the end of the day. They're waterproof and budgeproof.



Bottom Line: I love this color.  Although I have a plethora of teal eyeliners in my stash, the MUFE Aqua Eyes formula and the benefits it holds make this a favorite.

Pricing/Availability: $18 (LE from Summer 2013), exclusively at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.