Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quick Five: Beauty Secrets I'd Like to Crack

Today's Quick Five is showing you, dear readers, my beauty weaknesses.  These are the top 5 techniques, tools, and looks that I can't seem to get.

1. False Lashes: Try as I have, I can't master the technique. I'm left faking the look with mascara and primers.

2. Nail Art: I can barely manage to paint my dominant hand without making a mistake.  I love various nail art looks, and one would think that someone with more bottles of polish than days in the year would be a pro.  Not so much.

3. Cat eye/winged liner: I've tried, and can't manage to do it without looking like an idiot.

4. Proper contouring with bronzer:  I can barely manage blush/highlighter.  I'd love to be able to achieve that chiseled cheekbone look

5.  How to do a proper at-home mani: Yes, I can massage my hands, etc.  But I'd love to know how to do a pro-quality mani at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.