Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tarina Tarantino Jewel Palette: Dreamy


Today's featured Tarina Tarantino Jewel Palette is Dreamy, the cocoa palette of the group.

Overall, I find Tarina's eyeshadows to be of extremely high quality and incredibly affordable price point.  Over these next few posts, I'll be showcasing some of my favorite products of all time.

Tarina Tarantino Jewel Shadow Palettes retail for $32 via Tarina Tarantino. Each palette contains five eyeshadows, with a total net weight of 0.32oz among them.

I get 8-10 hours of wear when I use a primer.  When applying these shades, there is a significant amount of fallout. However, it's worth it.  Texture-wise, these are all silky smooth and the color payoff rich.  I find these palettes to be a great value.




Dreamy is a warm and rich palette with golds and browns.  Per the website, the five shades are Pearl Copper, Pearl Warm Brown, Black with a Gold Sparkle, Pearl Vanilla, and Pearl Creamy Gold


In direct sunshine- look at the sparkle!


Outside, in indirect light


Pearl Copper is one of my favorite Tarina shades. It is a rich and saturated copper, heavily bordering on orange payoff.

Direct sunshine


Outside, indirect light


Pearl Warm Brown is a warm neutral with moderate amounts of shimmer. It's perfect for a neutral look. It's one of the more wearable saturated shades in Tarina's line. It reminds me of swatches I've seen of Urban Decay Mushroom.

In direct sunshine.


Outside, in indirect light


Black with a Gold Sparkle is a heavy black shadow that I've found works best as an eyeliner. The gold glitter in this shade is chunky.

In direct sunshine



Outside, in indirect light

Pearl Vanilla is a frequent guest in Tarina Tarantino palettes. It's a beautiful highlighter.

In direct sunshine


Outside, in indirect light

Pearl Creamy Gold is a stunning neutral that makes either a great wash to the brow or just in the crease.

In direct sunshine



Outside, in indirect light


Now, time for swatches:

Outside, in indirect light:

L-R: Pearl Copper, Pearl Warm Brown, Black with a Gold Sparkle, Pearl Vanilla, Pearl Creamy Gold


Inside, with the flash:

L-R: Pearl Copper, Pearl Warm Brown, Black with a Gold Sparkle, Pearl Vanilla, Pearl Creamy Gold



Inside, without flash:

L-R: Pearl Copper, Pearl Warm Brown, Black with a Gold Sparkle, Pearl Vanilla, Pearl Creamy Gold




Bottom Line: Rich eyeshadows? Lots of cocoa and copper? Consider me sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.