Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sephora Party Starter Brush Set (Holiday 2013)





Sephora has introduced a number of limited edition brush sets for Holiday 2013. Today I bring you the Party Starter brush set.  It retails for $16, and is exclusively available at Sephora.

Party Starter has 4 mini brushes and is encased in a black glittery case:





The brushes themselves are glittery and adorable:


There is one face brush, and three meant for eyes.  Here's a shot to give you a sense of the size:


They're obviously mini and not appropriate for doing an entire look.  What they're perfect for, however, is tossing in your bag for touch-ups during the day.

Bottom Line: Adorable mini brush set with lots of glitter.  It's more cute than practical, but I found it to be worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.